Today in this article We are going to discuss Instagram Trick,
How to delete Instagram account on android in 2 ways? Many times you might have a lot of Userids and you want to delete that user id and many times because of some special reasons you want to delete your account.
So if you want to delete your Instagram account then you are in the right place.
I am going to tell you how to delete Instagram account on Phone and this is an easy way that is readily available but is not available in settings that’s why it’s important to tell you the way of deleting the Instagram account.
Reasons to delete Instagram Account
These days we all share our personal information with social media As the Facebook scandal has taught us, sometimes a bit too much information. While deleting yourself from all your social networks is a bit extreme, we understand that for some cases this might seem like the simplest solution to protect your privacy
How to easily delete an Instagram account in 2 ways
So Instagram account you need to open the app which you must have downloaded on your Android phone and you know, you might be using it for a long but you won’t be knowing about the way to delete your account.
There are two ways to delete your Instagram account.
- Temporarily, if you delete your account temporarily account is suspended it will simply make your data invisible, but your content is there will you decided to come back.
- Permanently, if you delete your account permanently, your all content is erased and not come back.
How to delete Instagram account temporarily
- Use a browser to go to Instagram.com (you can’t do it from the application).
- Log in
- Click on the profile button top of the corner.
- Next to your profile picture and user name, select “Edit Profile”.
- select the “Temporarily disable my account” link.
- Select a reason why you are disabling your account.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the button “Temporarily Disable Account”.
To reactivate the account, simply log back into it.
How to delete Instagram account permanently
- From a browser, go to Instagram’s dedicated page for deleting accounts.
- If you are not logged in, you will be asked to do so.
- Select your reason for deleting the account.
- Enter your password
- Select the red button stating: “Permanently delete my account”.
- Now your account is deleted permanently.
So, I hope you know How to easily delete an Instagram account in 2 ways? and I hope this article is helpful for your needs.
You have any questions about this Site or about this article you comment in the comment section.
Have a Great Day
Use our Instagram Downloader Tool to Download The Instagram Video and Photos